The Paradigm Book Challenge
The Classics are a hallmark of Paradigm’s mission and tradition. Through the Classics we gain access to the Great Conversation of Ideas. We invite our scholars, faculty, parents, and alumni to accept this book challenge to dive into these selected classics. This book list represents only a small sampling of the great ideas and perspectives which will help to expand the mind and enrich the soul. Instructions for parents and alumni are listed after the following two images.
To get started, please follow these instructions (specifically for parents and alumni):
- Click here to register for The Paradigm Book Challenge. Within 48 business hours, you will receive an email from Instructure Canvas asking you to complete your Canvas registration. You will then receive an invitation to the “Paradigm Book Challenge” Canvas course.
- In the Canvas course, each book or reading will be listed as an individual assignment.
- Once you have completed a book or reading, please complete the corresponding assignment in “The Paradigm Book Challenge” Canvas course.
- The Canvas course will keep track of your progress and you will be able to see what you have completed and what is still missing.
- Any amount of reading will enrich your personal growth and learning, but when you complete the challenge, your name will be added to our “Hall of Fame” plaque that is displayed in the school.
- For any issues or questions, please reach out to our school librarian, Mrs. McCoy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck in this challenging, but extremely rewarding adventure!