1) The end of education should not be only great test scores or even great careers, but rather free people – people who can
2) While data is valuable to show indicators of scholar progress, actual change toward greatness is not always discernable in data format. “What is essential is invisible to the eye.” (Antoine de Saint-Exupery) Paradigm serves the soul of the scholar by facilitating its expansion through experiences with truth.
3) Every person has greatness within him or her
4) Education for freedom includes the quest to find and internalize truth: “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” (Bible; John 8:32)
5) Parents have the primary responsibility and privilege to educate their children, and the parents’ involvement and encouragement is critical to the success of the child.
6) People learn best in a safe and nurturing culture.
7) Core values are paramount to a learning culture.
8) The culture at Paradigm is one of constant growth; the school and the people in it are in a constant state of becoming.
9) A leadership education is obtained by the ennobling of the soul through experiences with truth. It is nurtured by shared inquiry and open dialogue (wisdom); common values (virtue); and human experience (relevance).
I love Paradigm. My children have never been happier, and have found a love of learning that was missing in their previous education!Julia H.
I went to Paradigm all through high school. Best experience ever. Not only did it help me focus on my strengths, but it also prepared me for college with its challenging curriculum that makes you think outside the box. The mentors there care about each of their students individually, and want nothing more than the students’ success.Jennifer L.
In Fall 2019, Paradigm Schools became the first public school in the state of Utah to offer virtual and augmented reality technology to scholars. Headset devices are used to enhance learning opportunities for our scholars, allowing them to explore virtual places around the world, on another planet, or during a completely different time period. Whether it’s visiting the surface of Mars or exploring the Pyramids of Giza, this is a completely immersive learning experience.