If you would like to start receiving Text Updates from Paradigm about upcoming events and activities, text PHS to 91011. Message and data rates may apply.
Check out our school app on the App Store or Google Play! Search Paradigm HS. You can also use the desktop version HERE
Re-enrollment for the 2019-20 School Year has begun! If you haven't done so, please secure your scholar's spot for next year by filling out the 2019-20 Enrollment form HERE. This lets us know that you plan on having your scholar return in the fall. Thank you!
2nd Semester Class Fees
Parents, just a reminder that 2nd Semester Fees are now in Aspire. Please take care of all fees at your earliest convenience. Thank you! If you have any questions, please contact our fees receptionist at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yearbook Signing Party
We will have our annual yearbook signing party Thursday, May 30th from 5-8 pm. Yearbooks will be distributed that evening. Bring a pen or marker and some money if you would like to buy ice cream (Ms. Kelly will be bringing her famous ice cream truck)! Just a reminder that you will not be able to pick up your yearbook if you have outstanding fees. Please take care of these fees by Wednesday so you can get your yearbook! We will have a few yearbooks available for purchase online or in the office for $55 (first come, first serve).
Last Day of School
Friday, May 31st will be our last day of school! Please go to your 1st period classes at 8am. Our talent show assembly will begin at about 8:30 am and usually lasts about 2 hours. After the talent show we will have a yearbook signing until 12:40 pm. If you would like to perform in the talent show fill out the form HERE!
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat Cast List
Informational Meetings and School Tours
Do you know anyone who might love Paradigm? Please invite them to attend an informational meeting and school tour on Thursday, May 23rd! We have two times available: 3:30 pm and 5:30 pm. Click HERE to register!
High School Stomp
Attention all high school scholars! There will be a fun stomp this Friday, May 24th in the gym. Admission is $3 at the door. Dress is casual and as always Paradigm Dress standards apply.
The Paradigm Choirs will be traveling to New York City next year! Come and join us! Auditions for the touring group will be held Tuesday, Thursday and Friday next week after school on May 21, 23 and 24. Please sign up for an audition time using the signup sheet that will be posted outside of the choir room. We especially need men to come join the fun of the coir! No audition is required to sign up for Men's Chorus or Bel Canto. If you have any questions please contact Mrs. Steinmann.
Band and Orchestra Auditions
Come audition for Orchestra and Band! If you already play an instrument contact Ms. Arnesen for an audition time. If you don't already play an instrument it is NEVER too late to start! Contact Ms. Arnesen for information on how to get started over the summer! Or, sign up for beginning strings or beginning band next year! email@example.com
We are looking for a few quality people to join the 2020 Yearbook Staff! Also, we have our yearly Yearbook Camp June 17-19th at the Zermatt in Midway (not required). Pick up an application in the office and return it to the office by Wednesday May 1st (or click HERE to print) Questions? Contact Ms. Chipman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Call for Yearbooks!
- We still have a limited number of High School Yearbooks available. They are $55 and available through Jostens. Click HERE for the link. Jostens also offers a payment plan through their website. Please contact Ms. Chipman at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- We also still have a limited number of Prep School Yearbooks. Prep School Yearbooks are on sale right now to the end of the year at $30. You can purchase them HERE. If you have questions, please email Mr. Christensen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduating Class of 2019 Information
- Seniors, please contact Miss Fisher at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about being on track for graduation.
Friday May 3rd – All outside credits due to the counseling office – NO EXCEPTIONS!
Wednesday May 1st @ 10 am – Graduation tickets go on sale/reservation (see below)
Week of May 13th – Senior Final Exams
Monday May 13th – Pick-up your graduation checklist in the office
Wednesday May 22nd – Mandatory Graduation Rehearsal at Paradigm at 3 pm
Friday May 24th – Mentors post final grades for Seniors and graduation checklists due to the counseling office
Friday, May 24th- Graduation survey is due. Click HERE for the online form.
May 28th – May 30th – Senior Days (DO NOT COME TO SCHOOL)
Thursday May 30th – Yearbook Signing Party 5:00-8:00 pm at Paradigm
Friday May 31st – Last Day of School (Talent Show at 8:00 am, Yearbook Signing until 12:40 pm)
Graduation at Kingsbury Hall at 7:00 pm; Graduates call-time is 6:00 pm
Graduation Ticket Information:
All graduates who are participating in the ceremony will have 4 complimentary tickets reserved for them (Graduates do NOT need a ticket)
All seating at Kingsbury Hall is reserved seating. NO general admission. To ensure that all families and parties sit together, all tickets must be purchased at the same time (this includes reserving your 4 complimentary tickets).
Tickets go on sale/reservation at the Kingsbury Hall ticket office in person or by phone beginning Wednesday May 1st at 10:00 a.m. (The Paradigm front office will not be selling any graduation tickets.)
A MANDATORY Graduation rehearsal will be held Wednesday May 22nd at 3:00 pm in the gym at Paradigm. This is REQUIRED for all scholars who plan to participate in the graduation ceremony at Kingsbury Hall on Friday May 31st. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
Scholars will be given important information about meeting times for graduation day, dress and behavior expectations, and parking. We will also do a run through of the graduation walk that will take place at the ceremony. Since we are a small school, we are fortunate to have our scholars line-up alphabetically and a slideshow will run of their baby photo and current photo. This is why it is important that scholars do NOT miss this rehearsal because they will throw off the scholars who were there and know who they are supposed to be sitting next to.
Rehearsal should not last more than 1 hour, but this is dependent upon the scholar’s cooperation and ability to work quickly through the rehearsal.
For those that have ordered a cap and gown, it will be given to you at the rehearsal.
Humanitarian Leadership Week
We are so excited to promote our humanitarian leadership week to Guatemala. If you have ever wanted to participate in an amazing humanitarian experience that changes lives, including yours, this is it! All scholars are invited to join the amazing humanitarian leadership experience. For more information visit paradigmtravel.weebly.com, gregjensen.com or contact Jennifer Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After School Help
- Do you need help with math? Aftermath is normally held Mon-Thurs from 3-4 pm in room 144. Scholars can come and take missing tests or receive help on specific math concepts. If you come for help please bring what you are working on and specific questions. If you are taking a test, bring the exact name of the test you need.
- Would you like help with a writing assignment? There is an ongoing writing lab after school on Mon/Wed/Thurs from 3-3:45 pm in room 106. If you would like help with anything you are writing, come and get some support from a mentor that will be ready to help!
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- We need volunteers to help run our store during lunch. If you would like to help please click HERE.
- We are in need of Clorox Wipes
- We are always in need of parent drivers for our school field trips! In order to be a driver, all parents and staff must complete a criminal background check including fingerprints, and provide driver’s license, insurance card, and driving record. If you are interested in becoming a parent driver, please contact our main office for background check paperwork.
- There will be a pioneer themed activity for prep school scholars on May 24th. They are in need of parent help to run activities as well as donated milk jugs, yarn, fabric and popsicle/craft sticks. For information please contact Miss Rogers at email@example.com
Football Intramurals are in full swing! If you have any questions, please contact Coach Chapman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deepen your Experience in Education by going on an Excursion to Europe! There will be a trip to Italy and Germany in June 2019, and a trip to Ireland, Wales, Scotland, & England in June 2020. Parents are invited to go on these trips with us! Trips are geared toward all scholars who will be in 9th grade and up and can travel without a parent, however, if a parent would like to travel with their scholar who might be younger, we welcome you! If you would like more information contact Mrs. Mauer.
2018-19 Carpool List
2018-19 Substitute Opportunities
If you are interested in becoming a substitute at Paradigm, please contact Mallory Woodbury at email@example.com
Smith's Inspiring Donations
Sign up for Smith's Inspiring Donations HERE to have a portion of your purchases benefit Paradigm! This is such an easy way to support your school!
If you would like to contact The Wright Driving School please click HERE.